There is no shortcut for success, this is the first thing you should remember. For this reason, you have to study well first of all and keep the following tips in your mind.
- Never fear or hate exam and be confident : leave all your fears and free your mind before starting the study. You have to be confident and it is the most essential power you should have for attaining success.
- Prepare a good time table : Prepare a time table before starting the study. This should include all the subjects but may not be with equal priority. Tough subject can be given more time and easier ones less.
- Select a proper atmosphere for studying : Select a place where you feel comfortable; that is , where you feel relaxed and can concentrate. And you have to make sure that you are studying a subject, you are concentrating on it only.
- Make notes while studying : While studying make small notes and that should not be descriptive. Make them brief so that you can remember all points while making revision with the help of that note. You should’t memorize any matter without understanding.
- Sit straight : Don’t study on bed or lying on chair, instead sit straight. And try to place your legs parrallel to ground, a little bit raised from the ground.
- Write and present well : Whatever you have studied or prepared, your marks will depend on how you present them in the answer sheet. So, try to present answers to the point. Your handwriting also affects your marks.
- Sleep well and Eat well : You have to sleep well at least 6 hours a day and not more than 8 hours. And have your food maintaining balanced diet. Don’t fast on exam day. You have to follow your regular meal time.
- Belive in God, Belive in you : Last but not least, pray well before the exam and keep your mind free at least 5 minutes before exam. Prayer can give immense energy and peace to your mind that will definitely do good to you.
And above all, you think about your parents, their sufferings and difficulties, and how they care for you , you owe to them much don’t you? The best gift you can give them is your success. So, never disappoint your parents. Study is not for them; they are compelling you to study for your future. And ultimately, What needs to be said is that you have a lot of opportunities now. If you are serious about your studies for a years of your life , then the remaining part of your life will be truthful. So, think it out and try your best. Best of luck.